 Technic / 10067
    Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Brickish Association displays. While I think, your Fright Knights ride - I've done a few models with concentric drives. I started with the differential gear casing, then my windmill uses a technic turntable, but one of the smallest is in use (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Adrian Drake
   (...) As is shown by what I've done in Technic, I love amusement park rides too :) (...) The Fright Knight Flight was made back before I had any technic turntables. I think that if I'd make something like that now, I'd be much more successful with (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)