 Technic / 10037
Re: running bot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:21:06 GMT

Well, not if your definition of leaning forward and pushing off with your
toes to achieve true biometrics. Even the fastest walker only runs if it
gets up and throws its body forward with its toes.

Still, I wonder, I know Miguel Agullo, made a Jumping Robot, so do some
aspects of this kind of design approach or mimic running?

Interesting.

I did make this 'Speed Suit', that runs so fast that two other robots have
to work together to pilot it.

http://www.biomechanicalbricks.com/zolqwith.htm

In lugnet.robotics, Travis Kunce writes:
has anyone ever actually made a lego bot that meets the definition of
running?