 Technic / 10033
    Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Eric Sophie
   Oh Man! The action! The different functions! :P The breakdown descriptions really help to convey the functionality of this great masterpiece. Really good subject matter to allow the RCX to show all the cool stuff it can do. (ha, and all the cool (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey... —Adrian Drake
   (...) Heh, thanks. Not bad either, considering I programmed everything with the built in software, without using NQC or any of that other stuff. (...) Of course this'll come along. I'm starting to learn how to build things such that they can (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)