 Technic / *9931 (-5)
  Re: I thought as much

(...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  I thought as much

(URL) scan shows an old accessory pack of (pre studless) Lego elements. It cleary describes them as beams. So can we stop calling beams, bricks, when they're obviously beams, and can we call the new imposters studless beams therefore creating a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) I never had the 8860, I had the 851 red tractor (URL) actually liked that car actually, still don't. I supplemented my bricks with expansion sets and motor sets and then got the JCB. And I used my plentiful colletion of system sets to provide (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

(...) My 853 was and still is my pride and joy. Never crashed - even the box is still quite good. I guess that's the difference between men and women drivers ;-0 (ducks and runs) Mark (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic's only in a coma (WAS Re: Technic's Dead )

"Steven lane" <steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0DzB7.83t@lugnet.com... (...) You mean you never crash tested your 8860 to destruction as a child? That front bumper was surprisingly tough! Jennifer (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact