 Technic / *9626 (-5)
  Re: Technica 4.1

(...) <<snip>> Can't wait to spend another lazy day at work on your wounderful site! Thanks! /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: Best technic set EVER gets re-release!

(...) I recently built it (main model) from Brickshelf and intended to do a write up on why it would be a perfect set to re-release but now it seems I only need to buy a few :) /Tobbe (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  desperatly looking for instruction scans for the 8252 police buggy

I found sticker scans on www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick but neither that site nor brickshelf have scans of the instructions. (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Duq" <lugnetpost@skipthis...tmfweb.nl> wrote in message news:GyC8z2.InE@lugnet.com... (...) Good point, it hadn't occured to me to do this in this context, I think attempting to fit all the bits into as small a space as possible was clouding my (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message (...) And totally superflous! As John Barnes spotted, it could be replaced by adding an extra 1x2 technic brick and a 2x2 tile. I did it with the 1x2 plate with one stud for a good (but (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact