 Technic / *9596 (-5)
  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message (...) Any chance of a wee explanation about how these things work? The trouble with looking deeply into a subject is that it usually generates even more questions that you had in the first place, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

Stunning as always. A wonderful piece of work. Congratulations! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) At first glance, I thought this link was wrong: (URL) I couldn't find any pictures of Lego models. I thought they were all real cranes. Incredible. Jeff J (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

(...) You page is fantastic! Well worth the wait, IMO. The amount of detail you've added provides readers with so much interesting information not only about your model, but real cranes too. Your presentation of different suspension systems is (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: All Terrain Crane

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message (...) It was initially a problem, especially since the vehicle is very heavy. The solution to was use a gear motor geared down by 36:1 which provides enough torque to overcome the friction (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact