 Technic / *8521 (-5)
  Technica 4

Hi: With 2002 being the 25th anniversary of Technic I thought this would be a good time for one last major redesign of my Technica site (well we started in 2001). With so many excellent part and set databases now available online I hope you find a (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: broken motor, how to take apart?

I read this over in robotics and thought Technic might like to know as well. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

  The Great Eagle of Mata Nui and why we are trying to care

Before I get started, here is a link to my Bionicle creations, including the newest, The Great Eagle of Mata Nui (URL) Nui is huge in my 4 year old son's world mythology. We have a constantly changing and evolving story going on about the Tohunga, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

"Mark Koesel" <koesel@umich.edu> wrote in message news:GrLFqL.9p5@lugnet.com... (...) called 'Robo Gamers', so they have had quite a long gestation period. Then, they were coming out 2 in a set, presumably in order to battle with each other. Huw (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Good pictures of fortcoming Spybotics

(...) Well, as it is they sell their products mainly to kids and they tend to like video-games more then LEGO so LEGO has to be as much video-game as they can to get to them. It seems. My sisters son for example likes action men and other things (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact