 Technic / *8326 (-5)
  Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

this sounds like a very cool promotional link up! the story is on the BMW Williams F1 homepage at (URL) and probably elsewhere too (I found it also at the Motor Sport news site (URL) main tie-in is with the Racers range, but there will also be what (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) Oh so now I read the rest of the thread... and see that someone also noted that they came in a space set--i shut up now :) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

(...) Didn't these black friction/axle pegs come in a classic Space set years ago? I seem to recall having 2 black friction/axle pegs from back then, and now they are in my Technic stuff. I vaguely remember them coming from a space set, tho I could (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New element in new Biolicle Va sets?

No, the regular Bahrak do not have these new friction pegs, but they do have a new non-friction 3L peg (in light gray as expected). "Huw Millington" <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:Gqrsux.EM4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Eric Harshbarger

(...) He and I recently exchanged a couple of words via a thread he posted about Modulex mosaic. I would think that if you responded to that thread, it is quite possible he will reply to you. It is worth a try. Here is the link: (URL) of luck, Paul (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact