 Technic / *8086 (-5)
  Advice needed: ask Santa for 8466 or not?

Assuming my loving partner would buy me a big set of Lego (Silver Champ last x-mas, 8448 birthday) there's really only one big set at the moment, and that's 8466, the off-roader. Now if I tell a bit about my thoughts about the previous two big cars, (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Great article on Bohrok and Va

(...) Sorry, meant to post to the Bionicle subsgroup. (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Great article on Bohrok and Va

There is a great article with some great pictures here: (URL) cleared up a lot of stuff for me. David (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Home-made One-way valve

c s soh <cssoh@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:3C213F4F.CC899E....com.sg... (...) and (...) How about a vacuum flask (thermos), domestic lightbulb, or even CRT (cathode ray tube such) as in your TV or monitor. These all rely on a stored (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

(...) Just tried again. Started out once again with the letter for astrologer. Gave that to him (again), went underground to try to use the gnomon (again) but couldn't, as the sundial thing was already opened. Then headed over to Jala, talked with (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact