 Technic / *8011 (-20)
  New watches?

Hello all, I am posting in 2 threads that seem appropriate. I came acrossa whole set of LEGO watches ina format I have not seen previously. There are 5 but I only picked up 2. a little pricey at $20. Anyway, they all come with extra band links and a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?: Which Quarry Key did you get?

I've had this bug with both the Ga Koronan key and the Ko Koronan key. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Mata Nui bug?

I have been to this point several times. I have started a new login and have done everything only once. Yet, I still can't get the gaurds pass to go up the cable car. Any ideas? Tom (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Thank God my clock works!

Don I don't have a .dat file for the 42 tooth gear I have it for the 14,21 and 35 if you have it send it to me and I'll get to work on a .dat for the escapement and pallets. This is a picture of the triple slope used for the pallets (URL) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thank God my clock works!

(...) But she'll never admit it!! Brilliant clock, by the way!! ROSCO FUT .o-t.fun (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  bridge/site

My bridge is almost complete. it came out slightly larger then I planned, darn :) it's not much to look at but it seems like it will hold a lot of weight. I will post pictures on my new site(see link below) when I finish it. Sorry to use geocities(i (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Thank God my clock works!

Always interesting to see a new clock. Cool. I just purchased some of those big old gears with the thought that the larger teeth might make them useful as an escapement wheel (they're in the mail from the ebay seller right now, hopefully!). I'd love (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) I wouldn't leak information like this on LUGNET. The administrators have explicitly said many times that information like this should not be published on LUGNET. (I would use rec.toys.lego :-) Fredrik (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  Thank God my clock works!

About a year and a half ago I became obsessed with the desire to build a functional mechanical clock out of legos. Somehow I was able to get my friend Scott cought up in the madness. After 2 previous versions and many frustrations and a few months (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: beams

(...) substitute the word 'brick' for 'beam'. :) Best regards, Allan. (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: beams

It looks like LEGO calls them 'Technic Beams' but BrickBay calls them 'Technic Bricks'. Over 1700 lots show up in response to this search: (URL) lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford writes: ... (...) ... (...) ... (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

How sad that the answer to this question isn't (URL) Seems like something I would prefer to address if I were the company. Besides the fact that it would be nice to buy direct from the source, it would also be nice to have a bit better selection (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

www.brickbay.com Gary Jared <furbykiller_99@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gnzzp0.62x@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  beams

Where can i get the best prices on technic beams and other parts? My bridge is coming along good. I have decided to make th arch bridge and I have finished the planning phase. It should be done in a day or two. (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

Play it like politicians. Put them in a secret place, say a page on your website that doesn't have a direct link to it, then leak the location to the press - Lugnet. Duq Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: bridges

(...) Hi Jared, I built an arch bridge out of beams a while ago: (URL) essential parts were the 2x2 hinge pieces that come in the 8880 supercar. Anyway, I hope this helps. Rob (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) I wouldn't mind a copy either ... (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  What happened to Dave's Lego Blitz?

Does anyone know what happened to Dave's Lego Blitz website? (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Exo-Suits

(...) Okay- 3 quick reviews based on what I saw: 8556 - Tohunga Defense Vehicle At first appearance it doesn't look too exciting but once I realized it had dark grey claws I took a closer look. The model is mostly dark grey and black and contails (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Exo-Suits

Looks like a stormtrooper reject with a Toa stuck on. :/ I was expecting some new "body panel" shapes that plugged into the Toa's arms and legs. The Tohunga thing looks like it has some cool punching action! -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact