 Technic / *7996 (-10)
  Re: bridges

(...) Hi Jared, I built an arch bridge out of beams a while ago: (URL) essential parts were the 2x2 hinge pieces that come in the 8880 supercar. Anyway, I hope this helps. Rob (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Images of the new 2K2 Line

(...) I wouldn't mind a copy either ... (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.technic)

  What happened to Dave's Lego Blitz?

Does anyone know what happened to Dave's Lego Blitz website? (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Exo-Suits

(...) Okay- 3 quick reviews based on what I saw: 8556 - Tohunga Defense Vehicle At first appearance it doesn't look too exciting but once I realized it had dark grey claws I took a closer look. The model is mostly dark grey and black and contails (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Exo-Suits

Looks like a stormtrooper reject with a Toa stuck on. :/ I was expecting some new "body panel" shapes that plugged into the Toa's arms and legs. The Tohunga thing looks like it has some cool punching action! -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: bridge

(...) I built a wee little lift bridge. (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re:bridges

Thanks for all the ideas everyone. I should have been a little more specific. i want to build an arch bridge but it looks like i'm gonna have to make a truss bridge due to my lack of parts. I have about 40 1x16's and a whole lot less of everything (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New piece?

"Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> wrote in message news:Gnw1tq.KCx@lugnet.com... (...) As mentioned, it's available in the Master Builder's Set. There is also a similar part in the MBS with just one hole which fits below (rather than above) the beam. I love (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Bionciel Community Project

Well, it was my idea, and the Yahoo group is still there at (URL) only 4 other people joined beside you(Todd) and me. Along with that, hardly (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Exo-Suits

Not what I expected, because that's pretty wierd. I was hoping for...armor, not...what ever that is... (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact