 Technic / *7976 (-5)
  Re: bridge

(...) If by negative you mean people didn't really think the idea would go over too well, then I agree. If you mean the tone of the responses was negative, then I'd hafta say you ought to go and read some other threads if you really want to see what (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  bridge

Wow, what a negative response to my post about the new section. I was mostly testing to see if my first post would work and couldn't think of anything to say. Oh well, life goes on :) I was thinking of starting a bridge but I really have no clue (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New piece?

Hello Duq "Duq" <duq@iegateway.net> schreef in bericht news:Gnw1tq.KCx@lugnet.com... (...) Yes, I have seen it in some bionicles and I may be wrong here, but I believe I also have seen it in 8465, the new buggy... greetings Maico Arts (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg

(...) I realize this and I agree with him. That's why I created that little webpage. It will be a good reference for me in the future whenever I start spouting out these technical descriptions of things. (...) Thanks! It will be a long while before (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Joining Beams Axially at 90 deg

(...) I think I'm with Steve on this, having had no mechanical engineering education tends to mean I know what things are, just not what to call them :-) That's a nice tractor BTW TJ, I'm looking forward to seeing more photos of that (and your (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact