 Technic / *7671 (-5)
  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) <snip> (...) *hee-hee* Matt (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Bohrok Speculation

(...) Excellent!!! Boy am I glad to see that someone else has seen the true meaning of the Bohrok. Did you know they were a subcategory of the TWF (Toa Wrestling Federation) - that's right the Bohrok Sumos are also known as BS! Thanks Matt, you gave (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

(...) I've finished building this set a few days ago and I must agree - It's a great set and I enjoyed every minute of the building. [1] It's a very strong model and filled with different kinds of bracing that make the construction very interesting. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Technic 8466 Off-Roader 4 x 4

How come the 8466 seems to be available like mad in Canada, but I can't find 1 lousy 4X4 Off-Roader in Michigan?!? I live in an area of about 600,000 people but no stores seem to have it or have had it...if anybody sees it in Grand Rapids, Michigan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: awsome gear table

Don't know if it's the same site, but I use this: (URL) <ldaniel2@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:GM63Gp.IIn@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact