 Technic / *7166 (-5)
  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

(...) Believe me, I tried the easy way first... let's just say the Pointy-Haired Boss _does_ work in my admin department. Federal government - any other questions? Actually my new space is much nicer than the old, even if I have only three walls and (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Bionicle Tohunga After-Promo Trading/Selling/Buying

(...) Check back in with me after the promo ends at the end of the month. I currently have many extras, but I'm using them as trade-ins when I hit different McDonald's, to make sure I get all I need for myself, and Jaap and his friends in the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: McDonald's #2

DOES ANY BODY HAVE EXTRA COPYS OF #1 (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  McD's Promotional info.

Hello all, Well as you can expect as often as I went into the McD's to get my Tohunga promos, the manager at one store finally just set aside 20 of #6 for me. I also found out some details from him regarding the whole thing. His store got 5 boxes, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Suggestions for AC-powered motor?

"Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> wrote in message news:GJwrp1.8Dr@lugnet.com... (...) Sure your name isn't Dilbert? :-) Regards lawrence (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact