 Technic / *6766 (-20)
  Bionicle (and Jack Stone) sponsor commercial-lite broadcat of Samurai Jack

Imagine how my delight was amplified when, while I came across a great new show on Cartoon Network called Samurai Jack, ads for Bionicle ran _after_ the show. Lego had sponsored the whole show! (The villain, Aku, is an evil shape-shifting wizard. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: www.kanohi-power.com

(...) If you don't mind me asking How is Xitan planing to reactivait his site (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Toa W/No CD?

in article 1exufdf.1vtwwxh1be9x...p@isd.net, Erik L. Knopp at eknopp@isd.net wrote on 8/8/01 8:57 PM: (...) Not only that, but they're using Flash all over their web site. Don't they realize they could just distribute the HTML and SWF files and it (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

in article GHu78I.70u@lugnet.com, Dave Johann at hardcoredj@techie.com wrote on 8/9/01 10:29 PM: (...) I dunno, I think all the multi-colored masks are pretty cheezy. I agree that there should have been greater variety and more unique masks in the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66

(...) Are you able to post any pictures of these (axle drive unit)? I'd be interested in seeing them! Are they basically universal joints, or constant velocity joints (like original super car)? (...) car). (...) Thanks for the details! ROSCO (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.kanohi-power.com

Combining the powers of two great Bionicle fans is awesome. I am looking forward to the result. Jaap (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: www.kanohi-power.com

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GHv61y.D1r@lugnet.com... (...) At (...) Good luck! One tip -- run your text through a grammar checker before going live. Huw (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Technic 8466 4x4 Off Roader bought for £66

Stephen, You are a saint. Thank you truly. Adrian "Stephen Robson" <slr@westwood.u-net.com> wrote in message news:GHtMA2.37z@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) confirm (...) drivetrain (...) one (...) car). (...) a (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: www.kanohi-power.com

Cool! I can't wait! (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  www.kanohi-power.com

Hi Bionicle Fans, We're happy to announce our plans about a new Bionicle website. We've already registered the URL and are about to work on the content details. At this point there is no launch date yet but if you would like to you can visit the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

Thanks for the info. I have now filled my calander, but knowing me, I will still probably forget about half of them. (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: A good day for mecha? You decide...

(...) Sure! here's two pics that show off their use: (URL) pair of orange and grey legs in the very back make use of them as hip joints. Hopefully that model will be finished soon. Also, the scorpion mecha in front uses them for every leg. I should (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Bionicle MOC

It's Cattle! It's Toa! It's CATTOA! Now appearing at: (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*...

(...) Yes, and they had the right idea, but by not producing rare/one of a kind masks only available in the mask packs, they will fail miserably. After collecting the '72 masks available' then what? I haven't seen or heard of a pack yet that had an (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  PapuNuian Toa Shinra and Ba'alan

If you watch over at Bionicle Zone, I hgad a pollover which of my 2 new Toa People wanted to see most, and here they are: Ba'alan-Toa of Steel, Bearing teh WarHammer of power, and a powerful weapons smith(ORANGE). Shinra-Toa of Energy, With the Whip (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  What animal Pohatu is based on...

I for some reason have been wondering exactly what animal Pohatu was based on. I used to think a monkey, because of the tail, but his arms and tail are both too short. Then I thought a chicken, because of the big hips and little wing like arms. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce)

  Re: A good day for mecha? You decide...

(...) Thanks Dave. t-bot arms are cool- I still use them some (they're great for chicken walker types), but have you tried using the ball joints found in some of the bionicle sets yet? Later, Todd (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Upcoming US Bionicle Promotions

(...) By no means is this list to be considered official in any manor, but here are the dates that I jotted down from several sources. 8/5 TRU Mystery of the masks (free poster with bionicle purchase) 8/11 same poster offer as above, just two (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

(...) Thanks for taking the lead on this... Strangely enough, the two "sides" presented aren't all that different. The pro Meccano guy is just saying that something practical that gives experience is good without giving any strong reason why it (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

  NCE - Debate - and this is the last of it, I'm sure.

Dear all The debate article has been published! I'm not at work this week but James Stacey has helpfully scanned it and it can be seen at www.minifig.co.uk/nce.htm Thanks for all your help. Psi (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact