 Technic / *18596 (-5)
  Re: Power Function control with RCX and BrickOS

A new version of my Power Functins library and PWM remote are now available at: (URL) There was some code cleanup and fine tuning. The PWM remote program now goes from slowest to fasted speed. give it a try and thanks for all the feed back so far. (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: RSRA-2008

After Ian and I did all the technical building creating our Robot Arms, it was time to build control cabins on top of the arms! I had fun and made not only a control cabin, but I figured all good robot arm's have a Castle at the back, right? (7 (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: I have 4 of the 9v geared motors. Any project ideas?

"Sam Gardiner" <sentryiii@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JvBpLF.L71@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  I have 4 of the 9v geared motors. Any project ideas?

I have two 8735 sets and a Mindstorms set, so for power I have an RCX and two battery boxes. I've had 3 motors for a good 5 years now, so I ordered a second 8735 set and it arrived today. :) Any project ideas? Cool MOCs out there I could replicate? (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Power Functions infra-red RC protocol released!

(...) Very good. Have you done experiments to map the power level settings to RPM? I am guessing that each of the 7 steps sets literally a power level (PWM width) and not a speed. Have you done experiments under load to see what happens to the speed (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact