 Technic / *18356 (-10)
  NXT Sumo - NXTize it all!

Some of us here in Indiana and surrounding areas recently got together for a "just for fun" sumo event. We didn't keep score, and in fact the goal was to use stock LEGO models as much as possible. We started out with making five copies of the #8275 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

"Stephane Simard" <plague@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:JrBopr.Lus@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) found the folder on brickshelf above to be of some use if one doesn't actually have 8274 but wants to try and help solve the motorization problem (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Killough platform with power functions

A Killough platform is a triangular vehicle with three "omni-directional" wheels that can move or rotate in any direction. Here is my version using Power Functions motors. The obvious arrangement is to have one motor for each wheel. Instead, for an (...) (17 years ago, 13-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Need advice on how to motorize 8274 Harvester

Hi all, Lately I've been looking at my 8274 Combine harvester and can't help but think that the big empty space in the back could accomodate the big motor from pack 8287.... the problem is that the differential is in the front and that part of the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Nov-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Scania LS141 towing truck on scale 1:13

Hi all, Again a new model from my side. Allthough I built this model somewhere at the end of 2005 I now add it to my website. Taking pictures of models always take more time than expected and I also wanted an extra tractor to carry. Yes, it's an old (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Scania LS141 towing truck on scale 1:13

Hi all, Again a new model from my side. Allthough I built this model somewhere at the end of 2005 I now add it to my website. Taking pictures of models always take more time than expected and I also wanted an extra tractor to carry. Yes, it's an old (...) (17 years ago, 31-Oct-07, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) Unfortunately I don't have another, but that sounds like it would be more comfortable to hold than the single remote. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: What would YOU like to see from TECHNIC?

I agree! A really big Lego Technic model in the price range of $200 - $500 would be awesome. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

I also noticed that clutch gear was rubbing on the beam, but I found that the radial pattern wasn't as bad as the text side. I just pushed it a tiny bit away from the beam and it seems to be working fine. The only mod I've made so far was switching (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix

(...) I had something else I forgot to mention earlier: one of my 2L notched pins still had a considerable amount of flash that had to be cut off. The tolerances seem slightly off too, some of the longer studless beams take a lot of force to get the (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact