 Technic / *18186 (-10)
  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

"Adam Filipowicz" <adam.filipowicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JIqDIK.AwL@lugnet.com... (...) I see from your site that you are the proud father of a son. You use the right word "investing". You will have much fun sharing your technic stock (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

(...) Yes Yellow is great.. I will try and swap out what I can for Black parts. right now only have planned for two geared down buggy motors to move this beast. But I will see how it goes when its built.. I have no doubt it will be expensive. but (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC

"Adam Filipowicz" <adam.filipowicz@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JIq0v2.I9K@lugnet.com... (...) Love those yellow beams. Hope you have a second job to finance this project. How many motors will it take to move this creation? Looks like it will (...) (17 years ago, 28-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Large Scale Lego Tank RC

I am slowly in the progress of making a large scale RC lego tank. each track will be 3 Treads wide with each look of about 200 links here are some early photos (URL) loop (URL) Track drivetrain (URL) dolly. (URL) need to buy alot of parts. (...) (17 years ago, 27-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) Just an FYI I connected a Lego Buggy Motor to my Tamiya Electronic Speed control with reverse. and it works like a charm.. full proportional forward and back control. while connected to a regular RC 7.2v 3600mah Nimh Battery back. now I just (...) (17 years ago, 26-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Robo Quad - Stage Seven

(...) Thank you! I just finished adding the pilot to the cockpit. (...) LMAO, no comment other than the line I wrote above. (LOL) (...) Stage 9 coming soon. Completion projected at Stage 10. (URL) The Robo Quad about to get some tail. Eric Sophie (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) I am not very sure how this works.. do you have to have power from the battery pack on all the time then the servo just switches from full forward to none then to full reverse? if this is the case. then it would be pretty jerky.. i am hoping (...) (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) There's more than 20 on BrickLink: (URL) are high but not terrible... (17 years ago, 25-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lego Servo's

(...) It wouldn't cause any problem. I use 6 AA NiMH batteries to power 9V Lego motors all the time without any ill effects. This includes the NXT motors, the RC Buggy motor, and the RC Trains motor. Both through the NXT brick and using a normal (...) (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Radio controlled CAT D7R LGP

As ever, you're the king of realism! Regards, /Tobbe (17 years ago, 24-May-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact