 Technic / 15796
Re: Large Scale Lego Tank RC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 18:29:54 GMT

"Adam Filipowicz" <adam.filipowicz@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:JIqDIK.AwL@lugnet.com...

Yes Yellow is great.. I will try and swap out what I can for Black parts.
right now only have planned for two geared down buggy motors to move this
beast.
But I will see how it goes when its built.. I have no doubt it will be
expensive. but its a project.. and im in no rush

looking at some of your projects.. looks like im not the only one
investing in
alot of parts

I see from your site that you are the proud father of a son. You use the
right word "investing". You will have much fun sharing your technic stock
and experience with
William. Good luck with the project!

Bob