 Technic / *16676 (-10)
  Larger Technic sets and Nitro Menace now on S@H

For those of you who are still waiting, the bigger "Authentic model for skilled builders" Technic sets are now available from Shop at Home. Unfortunately that means no more quick money for me... ;) And for those who like rice rockets/modded (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bionicle MOCs for Brickfest 2005

I know you're out there ... the few, the daring, the Bionicle MOC builders. I've seen your work popping up now and then in this forum. Now its time to show it off to the rest of the AFOL world. Brickfest 2005 is coming August 12th through 14th, and (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Remove part from

(...) There's also these, something my husband did before his passing: (URL) (19 years ago, 28-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) Thanks Devin. I appreciate that very much. Kevin (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) Your acheivements already speak volumes for you. Take your time. ;-D (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

On Mon, June 27, 2005 11:07 am, Kevin L. Clague said: (...) Currently, I have a list of about 20 things to bring to BrickFest. None of which are SSClagorpion... But I'm glad to hear that you're bringing a (some) GBC module(s). Steve (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) In the immortal words of ++lar, "That's a good start." ;) Actually, AT-ST's are one of my personal favorites. Can't wait to see your version. too bad about the RCX shifting, though... Rob (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) Well Rob, I took your oft repeated advice and did some building..... I recreated Robo-hominid, and prototyped a new AT-ST. THe legs on AT-ST are my best yet. I tried to eliminate having to toss the RCX side to side, but it didn't work. Time to (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:IIr3G0.1J4H@lugnet.com... (...) Slacker... :P (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - The Schedule

(...) I am the one holding up sclagorpion.... My life has finally settled down where I can have focused LEGO time again. I have been focusing on LPub and LSynth over in CAD. I have stareted to get a few more models ready for Brickfest, none of which (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jun-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact