 Technic / *15656 (-10)
  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:I8CKBA.152q@lugnet.com... (...) Awesome work, both of you! As for the mechanism occasionally not picking up a ball: Instead of having the bucket grab a ball from the bin, why not have a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: RC Lego, how is the best?

Hello, (...) the (...) best. (...) If you want to go outside, you definitly want the Dirt Crusher... See my other message: (URL) Maico Arts (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

(...) I love it! Very nicely done! It was interesting to read this bit off your website-- " The problem should have been very simple: each minute, start the elevator until a ball is detected by one sensor. Unfortunately, my first try over a several (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: Rolling ball clock revisited

i have been waiting to see if some one would put my LDraw files to go use. i see many good modifications too! i will have to go home and try some of these modifications to my clock. i especially like the fix to prevent 2 balls form lifting, the ball (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: set 8074 question

(...) What about the grey flex tubes? (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Rolling ball clock revisited

I finally rebuilt (URL) Bob Kojima's rolling ball clock> with RCX control (and other minor modifications) (URL) Description of these modifications, program, photos, videos are (URL) here> Special thanks to Bob for the time spent to LDraw his (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Re: set 8074 question

(...) 2 x 5.6cm 1 x 7.2cm 4 x 8.8cm 1 x 10.4cm 2 x 15.2cm ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  set 8074 question

Can someone who has the set measure the flex cables and tell me how long they are in milimeters? (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Hailfire Droid wheel explorations

In lugnet.build, Ray Sanders wrote: Version 2: now I have hard points on one side to attach it to something... and I have complete clearance on the edge on the wheel... (URL) The two halves are held together with eight p/n 32207 ( apparently a ZNAP (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, lugnet.znap, FTX)

  Re: RC Lego, how is the best?

(...) I haven't had the pleasure of the two new "outdoors" RCs yet but must say the supersonic is the best indoors. As it has no susspension, it handels the best. The hot flame does wheel stands which hinder racing i find the camber of the front (...) (20 years ago, 7-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact