 Technic / *15381 (-10)
  Re: Air Muscles

Thank you Chris. Your page really helped me a lot. Andrew (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Air Muscles

(...) Wow, Chris, you have done some really amazing things! I love your home-built air muscle, very clever (and much cheaper than the name-brand kind). I also really like your pneumatic board, with the compressor for recharging the air cylinders. I (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Suspension

(...) With Lego pneumatic parts it would be different from the real thing, since Lego cylinders are to coarse in operation, with to much friction to be able to stop accurately at a given position with a given air pressure. However, the way to do it (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Loooooong axles

I just got my 3578. It contains four 16-stud-long axles and two 32-stud-long axles, all in white. These are plain, regular Technic axles. Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Capacitors

"Andrew G. Meyer" <agmlego@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:I2JLKD.1KEL@lugnet.com... (...) nearly (...) especially (...) They are quite useful with the Lego Solar Cell. They will regulate the out put at 2.5 volts DC. (URL) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Air Muscles

(...) Hi Andrew is it what you're looking for ?? (URL) I' ve created LEGO compatible air-muscles 3 years ago,you should vivsit my page: (URL) you will find it in pneumatic section. Honnestly my air-muscle work but I can' t guarantee a long life (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Let the fun resume

(...) For those of you that missed SSClagorpion at Brickfest... well, sorry. That was your first chance to get a glimps of the beast. Ok, so it was really just the heart of the beast, and the heart wasn't pumping, but that's not the point... :) The (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Announcements & Results

(...) It was quite interesting to sit behind Larry and watch him type, flip windows, send, and generally still manage to keep up with what was going on. Nice job, lar (...) I want to thank John for doing his usual fine job of running the events. Not (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Suspension

(...) I'm not actually building a vechicle at the moment. I was just wondering how it could work, because many sites list pneumatic cylinders as "large shock absorbers." Andrew (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Capacitors

(...) Thanks, I'll try to set up an experiment using this. (...) We have no solar cells, which would have been cool, but the battery idea is useful. We have a lot of mini-motors, so maybe one of those attached to a bank... (...) No polarity switches (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact