 Technic / *15171 (-5)
  Re: Tan Axle Pins

"Keith Hui" <buurin@accessv.com.SPAMBEGONE> wrote in message (...) pin with (...) I preferred it when they were black, a far more neutral colour for building realistic models. Since it is a structural element, you *have* to use them in many places, (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Instant Mini Air Compressor using RC Buggy Motor

(...) Don't laugh - Steve Hassenplug actually had a related problem on a recent sumo 'bot of his. Before that contest, I never knew that the battery boxes had thermal protection... Watching a sumo-bot overheat was both funny, and sad at the same (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Style Technic

(...) I spotted this in Brickshelf a few days ago. (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Style Technic

(...) I guess 8438 would be a good bet, the re-released Pneumatic Crane truck. Duq (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Style Technic

(...) I guess I'm not up to speed here. What parts are the 'new style' of Technic bricks? I looked at the parts inventory of 7470-1 Space Shuttle Discovery which was mentioned by another poster to this thread and did see liftarms, pins, like 41679, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact