 Technic / *14951 (-5)
  Re: BrickFest DC 2004 Technic/Mindstorms events

(...) Woo-Hoo!!! (...) John, that sounds like an excellent idea, especially considering that in the past, the Technic/Mindstorms theme has been shoved off into a small room upstairs at GMU. (Of course, I understand the situation and the space (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: NEW ANIMATION

Hello steve "Steve Krass" <skrass@hillengr.com> schreef in bericht news:HxKKKn.1uwz@lugnet.com... (...) This animation look cool too. I have a new chalange for you: Make the wheels turn... Or is that too much? ( I am not in to rendering...) (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Compressor

ok, so we have about 200 messages in this thread. I'm going to start changing the subject to actually include the... subject. But still keep SSClagorpion, for those who chose to skip the thread. Kevin was talking about a compressor based on an RC (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

(...) Very nice Mark. Great to see more pneumatic devices being published. I'd love to see a schematic diagram for your circuit. Any chances of that? (...) Yes, we need to work on better LEGO based compressors. I'm starting to look like Popeye with (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Pick and Place Robot - Pictures

(...) Looks awesome, any chance for a videoclip? Iain (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact