 Technic / *14571 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

Hi TJ Seems to be the bridge with the best weight to span ratio - great. Do you know the pc game 'bridgebuilder'? It lets you build truss bridges but with a limited amount of money (= beams). looking forward to your stay in Switzerland Beat (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pneumatic Cylinders

"Martin Bruun" <Citembe@dkmail.zzn.com> wrote in message news:HvMyMu.8u9@lugnet.com... (...) pneumatic (...) The amount (...) cylinders by (...) air can (...) I have succesfully done the same with 4 of the cylinders from the 8455 set. (...) be (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) Do you have a movie (sorry, I get that all the time, LOL!) What about CADing it? (...) Congratulations, Kevin (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) Thanks, Kevin. I had a lot of fun doing this. Perhaps it was the quick turnaround from concept to final MOC. It was much, much faster than other MOCs that I've built in the past. Efficiency is good! Especially with bridges. I really didn't (...) (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOC: Double Track Train Bridge

(...) Thanks, Adrian. (...) Ok, at least you're not drooling :-) I could have done it sooner, but I was washing my hair, combing the dog, or brushing my teeth. Take your pick ;-) I could come up with sorrier excuses... give me a minute... best, TJ (20 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact