 Technic / *14236 (-5)
  Re: Purpose of part 32072

(...) One use that I have found for that part is when you need a setup that will move one gear in a linear direction and at different points it will mesh with other gears for different outputs. Part 32072 works well for this because it is so easy to (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Purpose of part 32072

"Jacob Davies" <jacob@well.com> wrote in message news:HrLtGn.BIn@lugnet.com... (...) one (...) That'll be it. Jennifer (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: X-Pod 2004 Products see?

See (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space)

  Re: Studless Technic models

"Joseph Woolley" <jwoolley@spamblock....ht.rr.com> wrote in message news:HrLp8K.1qot@lugnet.com... (...) i think TLC is not sure what to do with electric bricks i still force my idea DL (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: A snow remover machine.

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:Hro195.1q7@lugnet.com... (...) or something like this DL (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact