 Technic / *13941 (-10)
  Re: New Years Resolution Runner

(...) You got me there :^) (...) Yes. This is what I've seen in slow motion of cheetahs. Plenty of arching/flexing in the back also. (...) I was assuming motor and battery pack, but when pumped hard enough pedmatic nearly runs. Large pistons are too (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  minifig scale crane

Does anyone have any suggestions for a minifig scale crawler crane? I plan to build one and wouldn't mind getting some info from someone who has tried to build one or has built one. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

Wonderful Model! I saw the mpegs of it digging and moving etc. and I think it's amazing! I like the color. If I was rating it I would give it 9 of 10 even 10 of 10. (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) When coding (i.e. 90% of my computer time, I prefer white on black, but on web pages that presentation style does not work for me. (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.publish)

  Updates on addresses of sites under ozBricks

Hi everybody, Due to few changes under ozBricks server, I wanted to update everybody regarding my sites: 1. The ozBricks links sites new address is: (URL) Links might not work for a while (until the entire changes will be done). Please updates your (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: New Years Resolution Runner

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HoyzK6.15ox@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) I seem to recall that somebody has made a hopping robot already? Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Simulating pneumatic sequencers, was Re: Pneumatic Quadraped 242

(...) To do that you have to use the simulator in analog mode, I'm not sure it would work on that kind of circuit (and if it did the simulation would be MUCH slower) Philo (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

(...) Indeed! I have namechecked you for that one. (...) They can move slightly, I've just looked at the leader picture and it can be seen on the boom cylinders :- (URL) (...) I know exactly what you mean, and certainly it is less exciting in sheer (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: JCB JS220 Excavator

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jennifer Clark wrote: snip (...) Beautful job Jennifer! As per usual, you always impress me with your MOCS! Keep up the great work! Dave K (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Years Resolution Runner

(...) Well by that defintion, simply flipping one of your many walkers upsidedown would make it "running" :) I actually studied quadraped running back in 1981 when I was writing a game on an Apple ][+ for a graphic dog-racing simulation/game. I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact