 Technic / *13871 (-5)
  modified 4185s

I'm currently working on a project that needs a lot of Technic Wedge Belt Wheels (4185) that can freely spin. I realize that modifying Lego parts is a sin. But other people such as TJ Avery have done this modification. So i thought that it would be (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Conversion

Steven lane's utterance expressed in news:HoF1K6.1zwn@lugnet.com: (...) Just as a sidenote: (URL) the unit conversion is handy ;) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) These are excellent examples of how to use the studless beams, full-width liftarms, or whatever you want to call them. I use this type of connection (studs-in-holes) quite often, and I'm pleased with the results. I hate to dig up a sore (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New colors and other info

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HoM9KJ.1sHp@lugnet.com... (...) this makes liftarms so much valuable pixel (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New colors and other info

(...) Or five long pins with friction and two 1x5 liftarms straight. Kevin (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact