 Technic / *13716 (-10)
  Has the technic "rotor" liftarm been discontinued or replaced?

If there's any ambiguity about the part to which I refer, here's a photo, from bricklink.com. (URL) cannot find any new source for these on either bricklink or ebay in sizeable quantity. Has it been replaced with another part that is more readily (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Need Advice: Will 8366 RC Run on Carpet?

Are any of the racers faster than others? I've been thinking about the RC Race Buggy from 2002. I think a Racers FAQ I found on the Lego website said it was faster than others - but it didn't mention 2003 models. "Jennifer Clark" (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gyro- advanced biped

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you like it. On the subject of speed, you might want to check out my X5 biped. (URL) about three times as fast as Gyro, although it lacks the side to side stabilizing mechanism. (...) I didn't really think about that, but I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8455 Alternate Model - Pneumatic Biped

(...) It takes very looong strides, but slowly. Not nearly as fast as pedmatic the small cylinder biped. Kevin (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Nice biped James

(...) (URL) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) (remove SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8455 Alternate Model - Pneumatic Biped

(...) I can't believe you made that work! (...) Must make a cool sound when it walks too! Psssh-Psssh-Psssh :) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Gyro- advanced biped

impressive !!! especialy the speed :))) the very first honda's projects looked similar maybe lego-asimo is comming i propose the name ALSIMO Advanced Lego Step In Mobility just to remind to everyone (URL) <jrl3d@yahoo.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Gyro- advanced biped

(...) I anticipate that video now .) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Gyro- advanced biped

Introducing my latest biped, Gyro. Its name comes from its mechanism, which mimics the effect of a gyro stabilization system and keeps the upper torso parallel to the ground while the rest of the walker leans side to side, keeping the center of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  8455 Alternate Model - Pneumatic Biped

I finally got some pictures uploaded of my biped made from the 8455 set. This model is built from the parts of one 8455 set. The hoses are not from the set, so your colors may vary. It took quite a while to find geometries that work using the 8455 (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact