 Technic / *13686 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatic Compressors and Storage Tanks

(...) 2L pop bottle (my english is not very good, I think you talk about big coca bottle ?.?.?) Hum, on CSSoh page there is a such air-tank....are you ready to pump 30 minutes ??? :-) You have to act about 4,5 times a hand-pump to get highest (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster

Hats off to Nico! This is just awesome. Great use of parts. Bob Fay "Bruce Hietbrink" <bnh@chem.ucla.edu> wrote in message news:HnFxop.pIr@lugnet.com... (...) go (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatic Compressors and Storage Tanks

(...) I see... so that means using a 2L pop bottle is a bad idea? >> Mark (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Nico Bestanpouri's roller coaster

Hi all, He hasn't ever posted on Lugnet (unless under a different name), so I'll go ahead and highlight this roller coaster by Nico Bestanpouri just up on Brickshelf: (URL) looks like it really runs. Very cool. Bruce (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: Pneumatic Compressors and Storage Tanks

(...) This is basically right, but the LEGO tanks are so small, a given single tank doesn;t buy you much. (...) This is what Jennifer Clark has wanted for a while. The only all lego solution that I know of is to use large pistons that are compressed (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact