 Technic / *13321 (-5)
  MAN tipper truck with Liebherr excavator is almost on line (with short movies!)

This MAN tipper truck is not very unknown. But I also built a tri-axle drawbar trailer with a Liebherr wheeled excavator on it! (URL) Since I have a digital camera it's much easier to photograph all the details of a model. Making normal pictures is (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: Site move and update

Brilliant! Straight into my favorites! Is the owner of this site a friend of yours: (URL) ? Really love your stuff. I wish I had the time to have a go at a bike like that myself.... Duq "Takashi Yamazaki" <tango@st.rim.or.jp> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Are there any technic builders from India

Hi, I am very curious to find out if there are fellow Indians (and residing in India) who are into building technic models. I know for a fact that Lego does not a have a huge presence and adult user base in India. It is extremely difficult for me to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) Hi, Like you said, i think my options are only shelfes and lots of it. Thanks for the tip. In fact, shelfes may be cheaper option than the desk i had in mind. I will use my currrent desk and stack the shelfes beside me and I also have a good (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Site move and update

(...) It took me a while to figure out but yeah! Still it does not beat the looks on them motorcycles! Really good work! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact