 Technic / *13316 (-5)
  Re: Dauphin A 365, the video avaiable now...

(...) Welcome! (...) I'm torn between the two worlds, to cover or not - that is the question. I love both styles if they are done well. (...) Yikes! I would not even consider modeling such a big and complex model in LDRAW/MLCAD! (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Storage and work area related question

(...) So, basically, what you're looking for is a way to stow away all the bricks when you do not build? (...) Depending on what you build, that sounds quite small! I know I use all the table space I can get my hands on :) Also, when you have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

"John" <johnseemon@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HJHp9t.L06@lugnet.com... (...) personaly i don't think it's the best idea cause if you like to get a part placed deep inside the drawer you will have to move it out so you will have to have a (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  Storage and work area related question

Hi, I have acquired a lot of technic and mindstorms sets over the past few years. I now am faced with a problem related to storage and my desk area. I want to know if you have any ideas on this. I don't want to move my parts in and around my desk (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.storage)

  V8 Instructions

Finally! I've waited a long time to find out how it works! Alex Zorko has finally posted instructions to his pneumatic V8 Hemi! I've seen the instructions and they are amazing. (URL) Download if possible!> (Heart races. Faints.) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact