 Technic / *13171 (-5)
  Can pnuematics wear out?

All my pnuematic cylinders are over 10 years old, they don`t seem to work well at all, do seals wear out, or crack due to age? Maybe i`ll need to buy that backhoe to update my cylinders... (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Nuhvok-Ka - Final Update - motorised

(...) Do it! I'm sure you could come up with some cunning use for them. You are, after all, the Robot Master. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Nuhvok-Ka - Final Update - motorised

(...) In lugnet.build.mecha, Chris Maddison wrote: (...) <blush> Thanks guys. Not only does it move, it survives a full speed impact with the wall more or less intact :) (and don't be deceived by the video - with a full winding and enough room it (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?

(...) I think you mean the Carver. It was just presented in the BBC program TOPGEAR. Here is a link: (URL) does look cool to drive! Mark (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 3 wheeled Motorcycle that tilts sidewise?

Øyvind Steinnes's utterance expressed in news:HHz5wJ.A3u@lugnet.com: (...) not yet... (...) (URL) (...) I bet it is this one: (URL) If it is a car or a motorcycle I dont know. It has three wheels, all (...) I call it a motorcycle since it tilts. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact