 Technic / *12861 (-20)
  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

Philippe Hurbain's utterance expressed in news:HGEzoD.DLD@lugnet.com: (...) the motor against the 71427. But now I don't need to :) I thought of using it with the RCX, but I can see it will be a quite limited performance. But the other way round (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8454 Rescue Truck available from Shop@Home + 8455 Back-Hoe

Are items typically quick to come arrive in retail stores? I haven't seen any of the smaller ($20) Technic sets yet and they seem to have been available from S@H for a while. "Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  YAPNQ

(Yet another Pneumatic Newbie Question) :) Does anyone know if aquarium air lines and accessories fit LEGO pneumatics? >> Mark (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Toa Nuva Posters

Hello All, I thought I'd share with you a few images of a bunch of posters I've been mish mashing together. These final sized, print at 20 X 30 and I'll mount the masks directly to the board. I took the design from the 2001 TRU mask poster. I don't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) How could anyone hate something so BT-ish? Seriously, wonderful job of smooshing the two unlikely themes together. It's a pretty frightening visage, actually. Love to see one of them smashing thru a Space Police lock up. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Rubic Cube

Thanks for the comments & good luck! Fair point about black - it doesn't come out too well. I've changed the close-ups to white. Please excuse the ancient, less than white bricks :-) Martin. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Me too! only it's not quite reached the final stages yet. Steve (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Guess where my sphere's being used?

(...) You gotta like this! I sat down to replicate it and found I had not enough 1 X 1 Technic bricks with 5 studs, nor 1 X 2 offset plates. Careful use of available parts, plus Technic 1 X 1's with hole, 1 X 2's with 2 holes, Technic pins, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) Eww, I feel dirty! I must begrudgingly say... good job! -Tony "(URL) Hafhead>" Hafner (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) whoohoo! now blacktron can open up a can o' whupass on them bionicleeeeeeees -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Much thanks for your report. This information is excellent and useful! I'm just now completing a project that will use the race buggy motors. They do suck a lot of juice! -TJ (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Hi Miguel, You are right, and I already used it with clutch gear... I'll correct that. Thanks, Philo (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi Philo, Your page says about the micromotor "Must be used with pulley" (bolding is mine): That is actually not the case, as Brian Sadowsky shows here: (2 URLs) I hope it helps - thanks for the efforts! (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

  Technic 9V motor comparison update

Hi, I updated my motors comparison page, to include the RC race buggy motor and some considerations on motors protection, RCX current limitations... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Jamocklaquat - Technical Journal now Online

I have written and completed upload and page layout for Jama's Technical Read out. The page contains detailed information about the robot's functionality. 15 short sections describe my thoughts as well as insight in to the robot's design. Enjoy! (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics) !

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) Nah, this thing is terrific! Sixteen years been it has...dang. Great form you have here and I like the details, from the stabilizing thrusters to the ejectable pack. Funny intro too. I could not tell what the "windshield" was in the thumbnail; (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  The Toa Maiden Defeated

A slide show. Contains a small amount of Lego violence and even smaller amount of humor. (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) Great stuff. Neat! (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Blacktronicle

Some of you might hate me for this, but... (URL) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX) !

  Re: Rubic Cube

Martin- Incredible! Just incredible! Well done. -Ted Michon Irvine, CA (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact