 Technic / *12861 (-10)
  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

Philippe Hurbain's utterance expressed in news:HGEzoD.DLD@lugnet.com: (...) the motor against the 71427. But now I don't need to :) I thought of using it with the RCX, but I can see it will be a quite limited performance. But the other way round (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 8454 Rescue Truck available from Shop@Home + 8455 Back-Hoe

Are items typically quick to come arrive in retail stores? I haven't seen any of the smaller ($20) Technic sets yet and they seem to have been available from S@H for a while. "Steve Moldovanu" <wolf_hunter_03@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  YAPNQ

(Yet another Pneumatic Newbie Question) :) Does anyone know if aquarium air lines and accessories fit LEGO pneumatics? >> Mark (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Toa Nuva Posters

Hello All, I thought I'd share with you a few images of a bunch of posters I've been mish mashing together. These final sized, print at 20 X 30 and I'll mount the masks directly to the board. I took the design from the 2001 TRU mask poster. I don't (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) How could anyone hate something so BT-ish? Seriously, wonderful job of smooshing the two unlikely themes together. It's a pretty frightening visage, actually. Love to see one of them smashing thru a Space Police lock up. Cheers, -G (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Rubic Cube

Thanks for the comments & good luck! Fair point about black - it doesn't come out too well. I've changed the close-ups to white. Please excuse the ancient, less than white bricks :-) Martin. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technic 9V motor comparison update

(...) Me too! only it's not quite reached the final stages yet. Steve (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Guess where my sphere's being used?

(...) You gotta like this! I sat down to replicate it and found I had not enough 1 X 1 Technic bricks with 5 studs, nor 1 X 2 offset plates. Careful use of available parts, plus Technic 1 X 1's with hole, 1 X 2's with 2 holes, Technic pins, and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) Eww, I feel dirty! I must begrudgingly say... good job! -Tony "(URL) Hafhead>" Hafner (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Blacktronicle

(...) whoohoo! now blacktron can open up a can o' whupass on them bionicleeeeeeees -paul (URL) Et In Arcadia Lego> (URL) (custom sig image courtesy of CGidd) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact