 Technic / *12701 (-5)
  Re: My new Walker

(...) Hi Daron, Your design looks strangely familiar. Nice to see that the design scales up so well. Welcome to the fun and challenging world of weight shifting bipeds! Keep building! Kevin (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technica down?

Hi ho! What up with Technica? It redirects to a new URL and gives an 404? (URL) hope it's just temporary since it's such a nice resource... (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HFwK8s.rBH@lugnet.com... (...) if you deliver some kind of power it will fly actively you just have to rotate the rotor the same thing is with the gliders you just have add some force (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter

(...) Paul, Why do you say that it does not fly? I've played with non-LEGO versions of these and they certainly do fly. They produce lift. They don't just fall slowly like a paper airplane that glides. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Zipper--the two-piece flying helicopter

"jrl" <jrl3d@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HFuys8.1oy3@lugnet.com... (...) in the same "not" as rollo-walkers don't walk :)) but the idea is good it pushes me to remind you and me and all of us searching for flying machine the simpler kind of FM (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact