 Technic / *12571 (-10)
  Re: New application for the worm gear from TLC!

(...) and a 24T crown in such a way! LOL! (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New application for the worm gear from TLC!

ok.. this is not serious - I admit it right away - but see the new and improved way to use the worm gear with the 24t crown gear :) (URL) hope the flash-programmer has a good reason for that faulty second gear animation. Leg godt! (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) I saw this a couple days ago, it's pretty cool. It's even smaller than my Shorty design! The guy who built it uses the forums on the official Lego site,(that's where I found out about it) but doesn't get on Lugnet. I don't know if it can (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr LTM1500 in progress (by Evert van Wichen)

great models and really nice site pixel "Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HF8Kyx.rvA@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Liebherr LTM1500 in progress (by Evert van Wichen)

Just saw Evert van Wichen's work in progress. He's building a Liebherr LTM1500 and his aim is to build it about 4 metres high! (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: electron (rollker?)

(...) Rolloped? (...) movie)! Though it would not work very good w/o the cable :) Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  electron (rollker?)

hi i just found this moc i think the owner is not appearing here if i'm wrong correct me how could we name this kind of bot roller :) or rollker (URL) hope graham will not angry on me (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: BioniWars: SandToaper...s

(...) As I've said before, my favorites haven't been posted quite yet. (...) They were intended to be constructable action figures. I've found that the pieces lend themselves very well to any similarly scaled action figure. I've got six others based (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: SandToaper...s

(...) I've been looking at all of these as they show up, and I really like the SandToaper the best. The Bionicle parts really lend themselves to this 'genre', and I like how you maintained the posability. Your detailson the arm and leg parts i nice (...) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: SandToaper...s

(...) Er, whoops. Pasted the wrong text... Let's try this again: (URL) (21 years ago, 21-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact