 Technic / *12531 (-5)
  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

The chassis is great, thanks for sharing it. I *REALLY* like the E-Type, too : ) -JSM (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: Car chassis

"Alastair Disley" <aldisley@care4free.net> wrote in message news:3EC6B172.100030...ree.net... (...) The differential action along with your unique suspension is very clever. That must have required a lot of rework to achieve such a design. (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New MOC: Car chassis

This is my attempt to compress the features of classic car chassis into a much smaller one, to hopefully fit inside 14 wide model cars. It's still a bit wider than that, so ideas for further compression are welcome. It features a V6 engine, gearbox (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter)

(...) largely mecha-oriented. My guess is the reason they didn't go over too well is that they're mostly built using standard Bionicle/Throwbot frame styles. I've bumped into some people who think that if it's not big enough to bang your knee on, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  BioniWars: R2A-D2A (ArToa-DeToa)

I don't think I've felt this twisted and evil since unveiling my NOAOKE BOHROK over a year ago... Anyways, this (along with the CloneToaper) completes the good-guy contingent of the BioniWars series, but I did have to cheat a bit to make a design (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact