 Technic / *12491 (-10)
  Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

This is cool too! :-) "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:HEwtEA.1Bp7@lugnet.com... (...) series (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: BioniWars: BatToa Droid

This is cool! "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:HEv2oI.1pvx@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  My site is down :-(

My website isn’t on-line anymore. About a year ago I hosted my html-files on Jan-Tore’s account (www.legotrucks.com). Today I saw there weren’t any visitors on my site. When I surfed to it I saw the domain name doesn’t exist anymore L I haven’t (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

This is easily one of the better MOCs in my BioniWars series, and if he hadn't turned out so well I probably wouldn't have ever expanded the series beyond the first few: (URL) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  BioniWars: BatToa Droid

Getting into the more meaty BioniWars MOCs, I present the BatToa Droid, loosely based on the TOA design. Very loosely. Shaft Windu would have fallen down laughing if he saw an army of these guys advancing on him... (URL) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Pneumatic Parts

(...) There might be a problem with stiction...ie, a certain amount of pressure necessary to overcome the internal friction of the rod in the cylinder. For more options and similar prices, see: (URL) might also have stiction problems tho... --Bram (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

(...) Its great! Like the beak and tail especially! (...) Kevin (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) may (...) to (...) Tobbe, I used the right up-down control stick (aileron) because the control is not that of a 'throttle' but it is a 'forward - stop - reverse' control. With the spring loaded center position, the crane is stopped. Irv (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

(...) Bob, I am experienced with RC systems and have modified RC components to control Lego motors. (See: (URL) web page you mentioned that had techniques and instructions for converting the 'Micro Car' RC systems for use in a very light RC plane is (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker

(...) A winged creature, based on your (great!) design: (URL) the light weight and flexible cable, crafted from wires scavenged in a broken mouse... Philo www.philohome.com (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact