 Technic / *12431 (-5)
  8448 Web Instructions?

Back in 1999, when the 8448 Super Street Sensation came out, there were 4 extra models that were featured in the set's instruction manual, but not fully 'documented'. I seem to remember that there were web-based instructions for these models, (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

These are so slick! Really. I just love em'. e (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Custom Pneumatic Parts

Hi everyone, I was just curious if anybody had ever tried to make any custom length cylinders that were functional with the Lego pneumatics. I was thinking about it the other day and it seems like it shouldn't be that difficult. Greg (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Dear Lego, please do whatever business thingo you did that lead tothe 8466 4x4 off-roader

"Nathanael Kuipers" <kuipers_n@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HEL3wG.16nB@lugnet.com... (...) because (...) It would be quite a while. Right now, I'm putting in my time (and money) into my next bridge project- Study 12. Last year's midsummer (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) I'm awaitng the stand alone application that also produces .dat-files and orders Eric Sophies Jama to actually build it. Of course the application has to work on multiple platforms. :) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact