 Technic / *12421 (-5)
  Re: Truss Design Programs

(...) Wow! Very useful! Sorry for the late reply, I've missed your post. But I highlighted it to possible help others who missed it and because I think it's worth it. I only tinkered with it a little, but it seems pretty straight forward (at least (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: Switch on Battery box

Tobbe Arnesson <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HEInyJ.56E@lugnet.com... (...) use, I (...) have to (...) you (...) lift (...) some (...) This does not work all the time, mostly I need a nail _under_ it to to force it up. This is the worst (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Two tiny COG-shifting walkers

(...) It was bound to happen, sooner or later. Amazing! Any chance of videos? I still have to build a COG-shifter... Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: My version of Jennifer Clark's Demag AC50-1

(...) Hey cool! Jennifer must be proud (I know I would). Is there any reason you used the right stick for drive instead of the left one? It would feel wrong for me at least. And it's nice to see someone else post photos of an RC switch in a LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Make Your Own HiTechnic Style Radio Control?

(...) DOH! Now I'm really embaressed :) Why didn't I think of that? It's so obviuos! And I've always been the black sheap of the family, prefering RC cars before planes (never owned a electric one though)... *sigh* (...) I have to research this (...) (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact