 Technic / *12196 (-5)
  Re: Pneumatic Engines

(...) Yeah, I think Philo did the same thing when testing the various electric motors. Seems like it will work as long as I use a consistent air supply. (...) I like this! This was more along the lines of what I was thinking. Then I could just hook (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Technic Wedge Belt Wheel

Hi! How many variations of Technic Wedge Belt Wheel (4185) exists? I found 5 differents in my technic collection! I think exists 6... My scans are on brickshelf: (URL) has another type of 4185?? Thanks Cristiano Freitas (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Meet the Johnson Family!

Hi all! I made a cool little discovery today and quickly made this page, I hope it will generate a little laugh or at least a smile to brighten your day! (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.fabuland, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.fun, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.technic) !

  Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?

(...) I would be happy to order them Pistco Dacta and forward them to you, since I live in the US. here's the link for them (URL) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Airplane wing

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HDFx7y.1Do1@lugnet.com... (...) Thanx. (...) Actually the second wing has a eveb better wingshape. I've not tried that one outside yet, but it is lighter and has bigger wingspan. Its 180cm (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact