 Technic / *11961 (-10)
  Re: Helicopter project

(...) If you get non-LEGO blades for the rotor it's far from impossible. (...) He's the master of air :) /Tobbe (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HCt7o2.14un@lugnet.com... (...) i saw it working on .mov file it works impressive but... you know my 6 blades rotor made so much air flow and it didn't even get lighter so to fly is a very (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: baby walker

(...) Man, these things are gettin' small :). I just had an idea for something like this. I'm not sure if this could be called a walker because the body touches the ground as it goes along, but it's a cute little monopod :). -jrl (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt81I.160H@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

premod (URL) <pixsrv@poczta.onet.pl> wrote in message news:HCt70q.131u@lugnet.com... (...) Walker. (...) gears. (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  baby walker

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCpBuo.1CIw@lugnet.com... (...) hi it's me again :))) well i need some help with mlcad as you can see on the ldr file i didn't bent flex axle if someone would tell me if there is a primitive part of (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Helicopter project

(...) Hm.. I can't view .mov files so I can't see it move (tihi). But my main concern is speed of the axle. To lift a very small model heli the blades have to spin pretty fast, or actually very fast. To get that speed up you'd need a pretty big (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: diet walker

not public yet !!!! :((( pixel "travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HCt6tE.120G@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  diet walker

I don't know where I'll shave the next part, but here is the Diet Walker. It walks and is very sturdy due to the elastic band being replaced by gears. The feet do work, and are much more sturdy than I thought they might be. (URL) me know what you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New MOC: RoboArm II

(...) moving would have been nice but I understand from your tempus it's already sorted into part bins by now. Someday I hope to build an arm with human proportions and this will most likely be a great source of inspiration! Best regards, /Tobbe (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact