 Technic / *11916 (-10)
  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Maybe that explains why the show seemed sooooo long! And why I didn't get home on Sunday until after 8:00. Could it also explain why I haven't finished unpacking my car since the weekend? - Chris. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

(...) -Andrusi && Sanity not included. (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

Chris, as someone who saw it first-hand at the show, I just want to say how cool I thought it was. In fact, a number of us used it as the way to see how much time was left in the show! Truly a fantastic job. - Joe (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Chris, For the next show, you could build a replica of the clock mechanism and have it handy, so you can show it to people without having to mess with the tower. I saw it running for a two hour stretch with only a two minutes delay or so, it's (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Runner UPDATED

LOL! That is very cool and funny. I like the silly antics of runner. Jona (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Working LEGO Clock Tower

(...) Yeah, but did you notice that the UFO is being piloted by Elvis? (...) Well if the door is made out of LEGO and I can take it apart whenever I need to dip the brush... It actually wasn't all that bad to fit everything in there. It initially (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

(...) Thanks Pixel. I tried and tried (I think I can I think I can...) But I couldn't seem to get enough lift. Maybe the new plastic designs will help :) -Matt (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"mat" <mjeffery@seatonhs.sa.edu.au> wrote in message news:HCovMq.z5@lugnet.com... (...) this is not a real challange :) cause it can fly with just one fun i'll do the schema of plastic film for you and other today pixel (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Crazy building moment?

"Øyvind Steinnes" <senniets@online.no> wrote in message news:HCo9tG.1zEv@lugnet.com... (...) i hope TLC ppl are watching us :)) and they think about us all gurus do this i hope (...) good point to start i heard the ancient story about chinesse man (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact