 Technic / *11546 (-5)
  Re: New technic motorcycle MOC

They look great, great work! I especially like the motorcycles that use the Super Car or Silver Champion wheel, that gives them an awesome look :-) Oh, and the minifig's chopper is cute! (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  New technic motorcycle MOC

Hi guys, My technic motorcycle MOC pages were updated. New MOC: HONDA CB750F RACER * without fuel tank and seat Site: (URL) popup banner adds opened!! Turn-off the JavaScript of your brawser App!! Enjoy! ===...=== Takashi Yamazaki E-MAIL: (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

"Luis Hernández" <lXmXhXaXrXiXaXnXo@l...nmail.com> wrote in message news:HAzDCv.LDA@lugnet.com... (...) absolutely your words say to me: some mocs are recognizable at least by group members :) so i don't mind that he took them best regards pixel (22 years ago, 28-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

(...) And mine (5 MOCs)!!! ;) (...) Neither do I (...) I think he could also post the LDraw files, if someone wants to see them (and doesn´t know where are the original sources). That makes me think... why didn't he post the .ldr files also? AFAIK , (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC: excavator02

thank to miguel agullo i've flex parts in mlcad so you can see new ver of my mini technic moc excavator rosco you were right... deep links (URL) moderation (URL) and regards pixel (22 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact