 Technic / *11526 (-5)
  Re: MOC: excavator

(...) Next week I might have unpacked my precious bricks once more, my fingers are itching! Of course assembling furniture has a tad of a LEGO touch to it, opening a box of new parts, sorting them and then assembling according to instructions, (...) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: excavator

here is an explanation of the red part (URL) (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC: excavator

hi yesterday i've found some superb mini mocs so i decide to make my one of course it is technic style :) deep links (URL) post moderation (URL) regards pixel (22 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: bad news re: geldermalsen 2003

Hi JT, That's a pitty. I actually was wondering if you still was busy with building models, because I haven't heard anything from you since .... But I can imagine it takes a lot of time to move to a new house. Where are you going to live in Sweden? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: what can i say

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAur0E.G38@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) do you want him to commit the suicide ? :))) you are pressing him so much :))) pixel (22 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact