 Model Team / 818
Re: bad news re: geldermalsen 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:30:36 GMT

Hi JT,

That's a pitty.

I actually was wondering if you still was busy with building models, because
I haven't heard anything from you since ....

But I can imagine it takes a lot of time to move to a new house. Where are
you going to live in Sweden?

Begin February I received a sign in form for the show and I immediately sent
it back to the organization. As always I reserve seven metres of table
length and it's better to respond as quick as possible.
This year I can't bring all models with me because I haven't got enough room
in my car. I've got five trucks at the moment. The latest one is a MB Actros
3353 S of the Mammoet company. It pulls a five axle Nooteboom stepframe
trailer. The load will be the Sennebogen 5500 crawler crane, but because I
don't start building it immediately I first will build the DEMAG CC12600's
hook (60 ton weight!). I'm not sure which models I will take with me.

Well, maybe we will meet on April 12th. Else good luck with youre house and
your LEGO models!

Regards,

Dennis

In lugnet.modelteam, Jan-Tore Skålvik writes:
long time no see folks

Ok, since Iam in a process of buying a house in sweden at the moment, I will
not have time to complete my ongoing projects for the modelshow, so I will
have to postpone until next year, and by then I hope all you guys will be
there with alot of great models, I know I will.
Right know the poclain are progressing heavily, had to buy some chainlinks,
and I ended up with 1522, so I recon I will have enough for the D11R aswell.
Also the transport for these models will be started shortly.
So this year will consist of two things for me:
1) buy a lot of lego!
Shop@home works in sweden, not in norway, and I have seen some promising
sets, and bricklink shops:
be aware!
2) Redecorate my house
and yes! there is a/c there!
I hope I will have time to atleast visit the show, even if that are
something else then actually participate.
But thats life sometimes, sometimes it chrashes.
_____

and norwegian text below for Tobbe + others swedish afols:

Halla
Jeg kommer til å ende opp i Koppom, med masse plass
og jeg lover å holde øl + lego
talast

regards