 Technic / *11486 (-5)
  what is technic, WAS: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message news:HAnHM3.AA7@lugnet.com... (...) :) it is a good point to start discussion what is really technic-style and what is not IMO TLC did technic line to present mechanisms and sophisticated stuff (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  MOC: SAAB JAS 39 Gripen, step 1 - planning.

Hi all! As there is a lot of non-constructive chatting in lugnet.technic I figured I'd tell all what I'm planning. Here's the story: Back in 2000 I started on a big scale project, a Hercules in scale 1:20. It got "finished" in April the 8th 2001. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.build.military)

  Silver Kakama Nuva

In my very first 8599 Krana-Kal pack I got a Silver (not sterling or chromed) Kakama Nuva. The remaining five packs only had standard colored kanohi nuva. Picture at (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Quick, informal poll

"TJ Avery" <tjavery@texbrick.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HAJ3CL.DK@lugnet.com... (...) Sidebar? What sidebar? To the left in my Outlook Express there's the group tree... Sorry, couldn't resist. (Obviously I have no comment, as I use a newsreader) (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Drill and Hooklift Truck Renders

Hi Jennifer, Sorry for not having answered your private note earlier - I'm on very limited time these days. These renderings look ... simply perfect!. I'll also state the obvious: your drill image looks loads better than my drill image! Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact