 Technic / *11221 (-5)
  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) I had the chance to play with it at the Nurnberg Toy Fair, 10 piston, 2 pumps , no air tank :( It has new pistons and new valve. marco (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

(...) Indeed it seems like your right! Zoomes in some more on the photo... (...) I think as follow, front to aft pneumatics only: 1) Two pistons to tilt bucket, clearly showing, and new type of piston w/o bottom 2x2, I dislike it 'cause it will be (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets: 8455

take a closer look at 8455 IMHO it has more than 9 pistons near the right rear stake there is one valve positioned in other way i think its valve to control rotation of arm so is has to have 10 or even 11 pistons (and there is 2 pumps) what do you (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) Indead. Some parts are special and very expensive on Bricklink (e.g. the 75 inverted slopes and 4 studs long pieces with round top). Very usefull! Dennis (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: flying helicopter? (was: orrery update)

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:H9tAp0.A1n@lugnet.com... (...) challenge 8?) i'm working on it i developed new fixed 3 blade rotor in a week or two i should be prepared to show you the results of my work regards pixel (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact