 Technic / *11106 (-5)
  Re: CyberMaster

"Steven B. Combs" <stevencombs@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H9G6yn.LwI@lugnet.com... (...) MIB. Good buy or no? Don't know much about the price level, but remember that the CM is not for serious robot-ing. The memory is quite small, there's (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CyberMaster

Good sugestion! Thanks for the help and reassurance! Steven (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Introducing Mech Cat

Dean, Thanks for posting the instructions on Brickshelf. I'm looking forward to building a version when I get back home. Sorry for my earlier post. I'm inexperienced with MLCAD and I had not upgraded to the newest version. It works fine now. Thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: CyberMaster

in my opinion yes it's a good buy. last year if i remember correctly they were going for $100 at brickswest. i sugest grabing it but insisting on free shipping. ondrew (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: promissed hovercraft ver02

maybe is it going to be a new thread lego glider :) i suppose the structure can be enough light and strong but the problem is to make good profile of wings and propellor (because i'd like to build a plane) and of course the main issue is remote (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact